When It's Been Awhile


Photos 3 & 6 taken by Jessica Dean

A little recap of some of the things I've been through in the last 4 weeks includes spending as much time out in the sun as possible, dancing everywhere (even on rooftops), raising the cutest kitten in the world, and eating way too many avocados (but not really enough). I've also met some pretty cool people and some cute sunflowers along the way. I do admit, I've fallen into another rut with my blog. Where it's easy for me to stay consistent with my Instagram, I seem to struggle with my blog a little. But bear with me.

We're almost in the third week of October. It's bittersweet, but mostly sweet because I'm hitting the road to Denver in just five days with my friend Megan. I want to take another lengthy road trip before the dreadful winter comes and Colorado couldn't be more perfect. I'm taking my Canon and my dusty, but totally necessary polaroid camera. So I'll have plenty to share with you when I get back. I'm. So. Ready.

Follow me on Insta @petitepayton

Comments

Popular Posts