As of Late



Spring is in full bloom and so is my mind. Finally, I've been struck with a heavy dose of inspiration. April showers brought flowers, but they also brought me the desire to be lazy (and to binge watch episodes of Seinfeld). I also gave up coffee for two weeks and now I'm struggling to type this as I sip and endure the jitters of my morning iced latte. I miss my high tolerance. I *could* go on about how I fell in love with a psychedelic jumpsuit or how I almost got lost in a banana leaf plant, but I'd rather share with you a few things I'm looking forward to.



I have a severe itch to get back into design. I've fallen into the trap of convenience and I'm ready to spend a little bit more time on my photos to give them a little extra... extra. My full-time gig has really helped me get back into the swing of that lately and I can't wait to start brainstorming new ideas for the blog. The weekend also has a lot in store for me (and you) because I'll be bringing it all here. Nicole Leth of Sex and Ice Cream will be opening her first store here in Des Moines on Saturday and my heart won't stop melting. I'll be documenting everything and probably spending all my money.



Until then, have a lovely weekend

Comments

Popular Posts