Better Homes & Expectations



I write this to you from my 100 degree apartment. The AC isn't working and it's surprising that I haven't melted into a puddle yet. Somehow, within me, I still had the impulse to write this blog update. There's a lot happening lately, both exciting and scary.

First off I want to say that I've lived two happy, sad, and everything in-between years in the current apartment I'm in right now, but in just a fews days I'll be parting ways. This place was not only a place I called home, but it was also a place that inspired me to keep going with this blog. It was both a creative space and sanctuary. I'll only be moving a block away, so I'll still be able to pass by it when I want a dose of nostalgia. It will never be the same after I leave though. They're completely renovating the building which is why I'm packing my life into boxes once again. The timing couldn't be better (and I don't say that with sarcasm). I'll be moving into a place that is both spacious and just as inspiring with two of my best friends.



With a new home in the making, I'm also taking on a new role at work. After working with various brands at Meredith, I've been asked to become Better Homes & Garden's social editor and I am THRILLED. Being able to put my focus and creativity into this brand has been a wonderful journey so far. It's been keeping me busy as a bee. There are also some exciting things in the making that Megan and I have been working on. I can't really say too much right now, but it involves reeeeaaaaally cute clothes.

Things are seemingly falling into place. I'm excited to share more with you as the summer continues, but I'm done rambling for now.

Comments

Popular Posts